Are you looking for a motorbike trader in the Republic of Ireland? Well, WeBuyAnyBike might not be based in Ireland – but the UK’s leading bike trader will buy your bike!
The Republic of Ireland is a glorious country, with a culture that is thriving in diversity. Although the population has dropped from 6.5 million in 1841 (a long time ago – I know), to its current count of 4.7 million in 2017. The rolling green hills and warming atmosphere make this place a true gem in the biking community!
We Buy Any Bike are here today to feature some iconic biker-friendly accommodation, hangouts, clubs & more!
If you are travelling to the Republic of Ireland, bike trader, We Buy Any Bike has created a little touring guide with some great accommodation spots whilst you’re on route!
Situated just a 30-mile ride from the Port of Dublin, the Decoy Country Cottages are located in a little place called Boyne Valley. Here you will find the history of Ireland all in one place! Paula and her team always make sure all visitors who stay in their converted stables have the best stay possible. Secure parking for all vehicles provided, as well as under floor heating in all of their 8 cottages.
A boutique hotel in the heart of Dunkineely. In just short of 2 years, owners Marguerite & Peter have acclaimed a collection of awards for their sea-front hotel. They have 10 unique rooms to offer as well as a range of delicious breakfasts to wake you up in the morning. On an evening you will be welcomed by a warm and cosy fire in the bar area that has a wide range of Scotch & Irish Whiskies. Not only is this luxury B&B overlooking a spectacular sea view, but it also has the ruins of a 15th-century castle within its vicinity, as well as a large car park on site for your pride & joy!
If you continue a further 115 miles down to Bunratty, County Clare, you will arrive at this 4-star guesthouse. Since 1997, owner Kathleen along with her team has blossomed their business to welcome all guests and ensure they have the best stay possible. The doors are open at Headley Court from February to November. Inside you will find a collection of unique antiques; Kathleen also supplies her guests with lots of delicious treats, including a traditional Irish Breakfast, and a collection of homemade cakes! At this guesthouse, your bike will be in safe hands. The onsite garage comes equipped with bike washing facilities!
Once upon a time in 2006, owners of the Sheen View B&B, Amanda & Peter welcomed 2 bikers from the Netherlands who instantly made an impression on the pair! Since then, Amanda & Peter have offered the warmest of welcomes to bikers. They have even adapted their driveway so it’s easy on our wheels, and they also built an undercover area for motorcycle parking! If you are passing Sheen View (100 miles from Headley Court), you must check in and embrace the accommodating and friendly service provided here!
This B&B is hosted by bikers! Chris and Elaine have a variety of 5 rooms, all uniquely decorated taking inspiration from a particular painting within each room that has been created by a local artist. Ample parking at front & rear is on offer at this award-winning house, as well as a Full Irish Breakfast when you wake up – all prepared by Chris! Their newly-decorated rooms look very luxurious – take a look at the link provided.
Not your average touring park… or, maybe it is a true touring park after all! Hosts Cath & John often hold events and live bands at their Adults-Only 4* Accommodation. Between 11th March & 31st October, you have the option of camping – pitch up your tent with your bike for €16.00 (price based on a single-man tent with the inclusion of showers). You can alternatively have the option of staying in their B&B, or their caravan, with a price starting at €35.00!
The riverside element of this campsite relates to the Allie River, which the site overlooks. O’Connor’s is also to a 3-star campsite and it is surrounded by a short walk from a handful of pubs. If you’d prefer a more luxurious option to camp, glamping is also available here!
This campsite & glamping site is perfectly located if you are looking to visit the famous little village of Cong. The area is best known for its feature in the film The Quiet Man where it was primarily filmed! Gerry and Margaret are the landowners of this beautiful site. Features include laundry, free Wi-Fi, Showers & toilets, BBQ, a games room, a mini cinema, and more! A guesthouse is also located on-site too.
MOTORCYCLE CLUBS IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- Falcon MCC
- Chosen Few MC
- Clondalkin Motorcycle Club
- North Wicklow Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- ECMCC East Cork Motorcycle Club
- Freewheelers MC
BIKER ROUTES IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
It goes without saying that it would be great to ride around the whole of Ireland, but that would take longer than just 1 day. The UK’s leading bike trader has selected the most popular routes around Ireland to share with you today…
MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOPS
5 FUN FACTS about Ireland!
- Back in the day, Ireland was formerly known as Eire
- County Galway is home to the village with the longest name in Ireland; that village is Muckanaghederdaulia!
- Are you a fan of Formula 1? Former racers, Damon Hill & Eddie Irvine are known to live in Dalkey – which is also known as the Hollywood of Ireland. Dalkey is also home to many more famous faces too!
- Over 80 million people across the world have claimed they are Irish descent.
- It is rumoured that a pub in Ireland is also the oldest pub in the world! This hasn’t been confirmed. What has been confirmed, however, is that Sean’s Bar in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, is the oldest pub in Ireland! The trade dates back all the way to 900AD, and if you fancy a ride out to the pub, you will find lots of history twined within the walls!
- Rides & Rallies – The go-to place for all motorcycle rides & rallies happening in the Republic of Ireland & UK. They also have a page dedicated to all the motorcycle clubs within Ireland, as well as any information on how to contact them and where they meet!
- Motorcycling Ireland – The home of all tips for travelling around Ireland on your motorcycle. Motorcycling Ireland is the governing body for all motorcycle sports within the Leinster, Munster & Connacht area.
- Wild Irish Motorcycle Tours – A company dedicated to providing motorcyclists with exciting tours in and around Ireland!
- Biker Forums Ireland – Get to know the ins and outs of what is going on in the Irish biking community!
SELL MY MOTORCYCLE IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
I live in the Republic of Ireland, where can I sellmotorbike? Right here! We’re WeBuyAnyBike, the nation’s favourite motorbike trader! If you are looking for someone to buy your bike, we will do just that! We Buy Any Bike are the industry experts – a team of bikers with a service for bikers! As a group, we know the hassle of selling a bike; we know the hassle that comes with private selling… The haggling, the tyre kickers, the advertising costs & the general stress! That’s why we’re here to save the day! Get your FREE instant quote from our team today and arrange collection! Biketrader, WeBuyAnyBike pay the most and collect the quickest!