Are you based in Barnet and looking to sellmotorbike? Why not see what the UK’s leading bike trader, We Buy Any Bike will offer? We buy all kinds of motorcycles, completely regardless of their age, mileage and condition! So, what are you waiting for?! If you live in Barnet, we will buy your bike and collect it for FREE!
Not to be confused with Barnet in Vermont, USA – sorry, we don’t buy bikes from there yet! Barnet is a borough of London, the most populated one of them all, in fact! Statistics tell us that there is an average of 389,000 residents in this area. This figure was calculated in 2017.
Situated in Hammers Lane with neighbouring towns Watford and Wembley by its side, The Three Hammers is classic gastro-pub. This Ember Inn pub has a huge range of drinks available along with a huge variety of dishes. The menus range from classic pub lunch to vegan and vegetarian options.
This is a pure stylistic & luxury bar! The detailing of the interior has been specially thought out to fit a modern and futuristic standard. The Arkley supplies a collection of exquisite dishes at great prices, as well as a selection of refreshing drinks to fill your fuel! If you’d like to refuel your bike, there’s a petrol station just 6 minutes down the road.
Sarah, Paulo, and the team offer a warm welcome to everyone who walks through the door at the Adam & Eve. As well as a delicious selection of dishes and drinks, they also provide a whole variety of entertainment. From comedy to music – they have it all! So, if you are passing by, this place is certainly not one to be missed!
This 7-bedroomed family-run guest house is in the heart of Southgate. Andy, Kate & Nick are the super-team at Brooklyn House, offering a warm and friendly welcome to all guests. Free WiFi is provided along with free off-site parking.
This place is primarily a restaurant, so you can pop in for a bite to eat, or you can stay the night! Jack, Dino, Ioannis and the rest of the team offer an exceptional dining experience with B&B qualities in their new conservatory room!
This route is situated just a little to the North East from Barnet, but more so East and then a bit North. Stretching at just 16.8 miles; it is a short but sweet loop, so you can ride it a few times if you like! The country roads make this trip worthwhile and don’t forget to pop into the White Horse in Radlett whilst you’re on route too!
Cut the previous route in half, and chop a bit more off… change the location to be just North of Barnet, and you have the Hertford route! At a stretch of just 7.5 miles, this one is a bit of a shorter one, but equally as urban and lovely as the other. This one is made for a quick morning ride. If you want to extend it, you can find the route at just 6 miles North of Barnet! This is a nice refreshing ride, with lots of rivers surrounding the roads.
On this route you will find the Rose and Crown, this pub is currently closed for refurbishment but it is scheduled to open in Spring 2019, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled whilst you’re on route!
If you’re more of a commuter who’s just on a trip to Barnet, or maybe you might be a resident of Barnet, looking for somewhere to train in Motocross! Docklands Riders is the place for you. They provide fun 1-on-1 training schemes for both adults and juniors. Check out the link above for more information!
If your wheels aren’t working, or something else, and your bike generally won’t run, the Mobile Motorcycle Mechanic will come to you! Seb is the man behind the magic, offering his services across Northern London. Click the link above to contact him!
The team at Ben Scooter provide an excellent service in repairing all kinds of scooters. Aside from this, they also sell scooters along with parts, accessories, and clothing!
Situated in New Barnet, John and his team promise to provide an exceptional service to all bikes. With a whole range of services on offer, you can assure your wheels are in safe hands here!
- Rumour has it that the great Charles Dickens used to enjoy a drink in The Old Red Lion Pub on Barnet Hill! We don’t know what he liked to drink, though, and unfortunately, the pub is no longer a pub – its houses.
- Barnet is home to a current half-demolished National Institute for Medical Research – which might seem familiar as it was used to be Arkham Asylum in Batman (when it was all upstanding).
- The borough of Barnet has not been a borough for a very long time… at all! It was first established officially in 1965.
- If you visit Barnet, you will be in a borough that is home to 2 Grade 1 listed buildings! The first of the 2 is St Jude’s Church, and the other is The Free Church. They are both in the same grounds of Hampstead, so it’s hard to miss one another! Both buildings were designed by world-renowned Edwin Lutyens.
- In case you were curious, the famous George Michael was born in Barnet (and so was Jerry Springer, apparently). George was born in East Finchley.
Places to Visit & Useful Links in Barnet:
- The Barnet Museum
- Barnet Physic Well (Historical Landmark)
– See The Barnet Museum for Openings. The Physic Well is definitely a place to put on your ‘to do’ list if you are a history fanatic visiting Barnet!
- See what’s on at Alexandra Palace!
“Where can I Sell My Motorbike in Barnet?”…
Do you find yourself asking this same question over and over again? Here at We Buy Any Bike, we offer a brilliant service that allows you to price up your bike from the comfort of your own home. If you choose to accept our offer, our team will do the rest! All we need is a collection address and how you’d like your money. We can arrange your FREE collection at a time and place that suits you.
Here at WeBuyAnyBike, we pride ourselves in making all of our services as quick and easy as possible… Find out for yourselves and read up on our latest Trustpilot reviews!