Sell My Bike in the Borough of Enfield
Are you looking for a bike trader in Enfield to sell your bike to? Well, we might not be based in Enfield, but we will buy your bike! It doesn’t stop there... We promise to arrange your FREE collection from the Borough of Enfield within 48 hours of your first valuation.
WeBuyAnyBike is the UK's leading motorbike trader, and we collect from the borough of Enfield several times a week! We love travelling down to Enfield... here is a bikers guide to help you find your way around!
Situated on a Brooklyn House you will be greeted with an exceptional service provided by hosts Andy and Kate. Some of the facilities you will receive in this cosy guest house are:
- Free onsite parking
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free WiFi
You may recognize this hotel for its famous Arboretum, commonly seen on various TV shows. The West Lodge Park Hotel is rumoured to have dated back to the 1400s. Back then, the grounds fluctuated in business, until it was formerly bought as a hotel in 1945 by Edward Beale. For over 70 years, the Beale family have continued to provide exceptional service to all their guests. If you stay at this hotel, don’t forget to dine at the popular Mary Beale Restaurant!
The King and Tinker Pub
This place is a great petrol-head welcoming pub – they even have classic car and motorcycle events on! The history of this pub dates back to around 950AD when the king of England encountered a Tinker. They both had a drink together at the pub, the Tinker was knighted at this very place! Today the pub is filled with history dating back throughout its years. It also boasts a large play area for Children adjacent to a huge garden. Here plenty of people to sit and enjoy a nice bite to eat or a drink in the sunshine. It doesn’t stop there – they even have a table for dogs too, and their very own beer; ‘Barkers Brew’!
This piece of history dates back to the Victorian era! Situated in Winchmore Hill, this pub seems to be a local for the rich and famous! We’re not sure if they use it though. The Salisbury Arms is attractive both inside and out. Manager Dave and his team offer a dining and drinking experience like no other! The dishes served here are equally as attractive as the building itself, if not more (it is food after all)! This place comes complete with a warm snug fire for the cooler months. As well as a quirky outside beer garden with a clear view of the car park for ease of mind!
Here we have another historic gem! This pub dates back to 1752, we’re not sure what it was like back then. It is told that predating this era, King James 1 once owned the premises and kept his dogs here. Today the pub boasts the authentic architecture from the original design. Coming complete with a roaring fireplace and plenty of traditional wooden beams! The Pied Bull offers a selection of delicious dishes, complete with locally sourced fresh food.
Motorcycle Repairs in the Borough of Enfield
5 Fun (and historic) Facts About Enfield
- The first 3 points are all based within a little triangle on the historic Church Street! First up we have the oldest cash point in the world and the very first one at that! On the corner of Barclay’s building, there sits a little gold cash point with a blue plaque next to it. The plaque says the cash point was built on the 27th June 1967.
- Opposite the bank, there is the oldest shop in the borough of Enfield. This shop, Pearson’s is a department store that opened in 1903. The building which stood in place before this was a Manor House. This was then converted into a school before it got demolished and rebuilt into Pearson’s.
- If you go back over the road and across the square you will come across an even older building! The Kings Head is the oldest pub in Enfield, and it dates back to 1516 – over 500 years old!
- Another pub was built in 1700. This was the Kings Head's 200th-birthday. The pub was The Rose and Crown, built in 1700, this pub still stands. Over the years The Rose and Crown have been subject to many events. Legend has it that the infamous highwayman Dick Turpin’s grandparents once owned this pub. The building was used as a hideout for Dick and his horse Black Bess.
- The town itself outdates all of these buildings. No one knows when Enfield was founded, but it featured in the Doomsday Book with the year 1303 next to it. In the book, Enfield was quoted to be called ‘Enefelde’.
This is a must have for when you are visiting Enfield if you are a petrol head! The Enfield and District Veteran Vehicle Trust saved this place from despair back in 1986. The building itself is an old 1898 Water Pumping Station. Since it was salvaged it has flourished into this magnificent museum. Today you can visit this Museum every Tuesday and the last Sunday of every month for a £5.00 entry fee. The museum is open 10am – 4pm and it has a collection of authentic vintage vehicles. Ranging from carriages to cars and motorcycles of course!
Sell my Motorcycle in the Borough of Enfield
Find your nearest Motorcycle parking here.
Are you looking to sellmotorbike in Enfield? Here at WeBuyAnyBike, we offer FREE instant motorcycle valuations across the whole of the UK. We also offer FREE collection within 48 hours of the first contact! Get your FREE quote today from bike valuation specialists We Buy Any Bike! We pay the most and collect the quickest!
18 Dec 2018